Can child support be reduced in Florida if I remarry and have more children with my new wife?

Interestingly, that answer is no. However, if you remarry and have children with your new wife and your old wife moves to increased child support, then you may use those circumstances as a justification to modify any potential increase.

Board Certified Marital and Family Law Attorney Charles D. Jamieson understands that divorce is an extremely sensitive and important issue. Thanks to extensive experience and a focus on open communication, Attorney Jamieson adeptly addresses the complex issues surrounding divorce while delivering excellent personal service. To discuss the options for marital dissolution, please contact The Law Firm of Charles D. Jamieson, P.A. online or call 561-478-0312.