How can an attorney help me if I am the alienated parent?

The attorney can help you in a number of ways. One, get you back into court to attempt to have contact reinstated immediately. Two, put you in connection with mental health professionals who are experienced with alienation, to help coach you and how to deal with your child. Three, to try to assist you and how to plan future, your future behaviors both in terms of dealing with your spouse or being in court to try to minimize the interaction between, the relationship between you and your child.

Board Certified Marital and Family Law Attorney Charles D. Jamieson understands that divorce is an extremely sensitive and important issue. Thanks to extensive experience and a focus on open communication, Attorney Jamieson adeptly addresses the complex issues surrounding divorce while delivering excellent personal service. To discuss the options for marital dissolution, please contact The Law Firm of Charles D. Jamieson, P.A. online or call 561-478-0312.