Are there support groups for victims of parental alienation?

Yes, support groups exists to assist you in dealing with parental alienation. They exist on a nationwide basis. They exist on a regional basis and they can exist on a local basis. They way to find those groups is to search them out on the internet. But I have a word of caution, there are some groups that are legitimate. They want to reform this issue. They want to educate you about this issue and they want to help you on this issue but you also need to be aware of those groups that are being run by individuals who have an ax to grind because of what’s happened to them. They are motivated more by their own pain than they are about trying to help you necessarily. Be careful about who you choose.

Board Certified Marital and Family Law Attorney Charles D. Jamieson understands that divorce is an extremely sensitive and important issue. Thanks to extensive experience and a focus on open communication, Attorney Jamieson adeptly addresses the complex issues surrounding divorce while delivering excellent personal service. To discuss the options for marital dissolution, please contact The Law Firm of Charles D. Jamieson, P.A. online or call 561-478-0312.