I think my grandchild is being neglected, and maybe even abused, what can I do?

Your choices are two-fold. One, file a report to the abuse hotline for the Department of Children and Families, or two, if you have actual, substantial proof, then to file in court a petition where you are asserting that the parents have abandoned, abused, or neglected your child to a high level, and ask the court for custody.