If you are facing a divorce, paternity case, loss of timesharing with a child, and/or the loss of a family business then you know that a divorce or other family law issue can provoke anxiety, fear, and uneasiness. We are not taught about divorce and family law issues or how to handle them in school. Consequently, you need to seek the assistance of experts. We believe this initial meeting with an attorney regarding your divorce or other family law issue is one of the most important meetings you will ever have with an attorney. To provide a comprehensive review of divorce issues and a realistic analysis of possibilities, our firm provides a unique service called a divorce/family law assessment. It is unique in several ways.
For a more in-depth initial meeting, The Law Firm of Charles D. Jamieson has developed a unique divorce/family law issue assessment which is of great value to prospective clients in Florida or elsewhere who are seeking a divorce or are involved in other family law-related issues. Instead of the traditional “consultation” (which is an option you may still choose), in the initial divorce/family law assessment with our firm, the following will occur:
- You will meet with an attorney who will conduct an assessment of your unique situation and answer all your questions;
- We will explore the facts/history concerning your issues, review documents, and suggest areas to explore;
- Review Florida laws and cases that apply to your unique factual situation.
- If you have children, we discuss various ways to protect them from the adults’ actions, so we can minimize the impact of the court system on them;
- We help define for you and then focus on your most important concerns and needs. We help you develop unique approaches to achieve your goals and to meet your needs and interests;
- We advise you regarding all of your legal options — from handling the case yourself to attending mediation, to preparing for and conducting a full-blown trial;
- We provide you with additional reading material that you can take home and review at your leisure;
- We develop an initial legal strategy for how to move forward with your case and how to protect yourself legally;
- We provide you with an audio recording of the legal advice given to you during the assessment; and
- We also provide information about how to choose an attorney.
This session is an opportunity (without further obligation) to hire this firm, so that you can learn how our firm operates and for us to learn about you and your case. We can each decide whether it would be appropriate and beneficial for us to work with you on your divorce or family law case. That decision can be made after careful thought on both sides.
The divorce assessment does not obligate you to choose our office to represent you. We believe so strongly in educating individuals about divorce and family law matters that we see this as a service to the community and to you. Well-informed individuals make the best decisions about their immediate legal issues and their future. If you would like to further discuss the divorce/family law assessment, or schedule an initial consultation with our office, then please contact us at (561) 478-0312 or email@example.com.