How can I use unbundled legal services in my divorce?

You can use them by hiring or retaining your attorney for a specific purpose. Then the attorney enters a limited appearance in the divorce case, or declares to the court and to the opposing party and their lawyer that I’m here to represent Ms. Smith or Mr. Jones on this particular issue. That’s all they represent them on. If I was hired to do a deposition I would file the notice of deposition, communicate with the other side, and do the deposition. I would not be involved in the negotiation or communication or representation of my client on any other issue. My client would be handling those aspects of the case themselves