What should I do if my spouse is blocking contact from my child?

The first thing you should do is send an e-mail or a letter requesting that she or he seized to immediately those behaviors, and in the same e-mail, indicate when you want your make-up contact to occur, but what you really need to do is go to an attorney because the attorney can immediately start the processes necessary for you to go to court to ensure that you get a court order for your contact to continue, and to obtain make-up time for the contact you have missed.

Board Certified Marital and Family Law Attorney Charles D. Jamieson understands that divorce is an extremely sensitive and important issue. Thanks to extensive experience and a focus on open communication, Attorney Jamieson adeptly addresses the complex issues surrounding divorce while delivering excellent personal service. To discuss the options for marital dissolution, please contact The Law Firm of Charles D. Jamieson, P.A. online or call 561-478-0312.