What happens in Florida when parenting time rights are frustrated?

When parenting times and rights are frustrated then you should immediately consult with an attorney. You will probably be told to attempt to resolve the dispute between your spouse asas quickly as you can. However, if you are not successful then you need to immediately file a motion to have the court compel the other parent to provide you the contact schedule or the time sharing that your marital settlement agreement or court has said you should be able to engage in with your child.

Board Certified Marital and Family Law Attorney Charles D. Jamieson understands that divorce is an extremely sensitive and important issue. Thanks to extensive experience and a focus on open communication, Attorney Jamieson adeptly addresses the complex issues surrounding divorce while delivering excellent personal service. To discuss the options for marital dissolution, please contact The Law Firm of Charles D. Jamieson, P.A. online or call 561-478-0312.