My husband and I are getting divorced and he wants to relinquish his parental rights. How can we do this?

In the state of Florida, in family law action in family court it is impossible for a parent to voluntarily terminate or relinquish their rights. That is an action that is only possible in juvenile court. In attorney speak, a divorce action comes under Chapter 61 of the Florida statutes. A termination of parental rights comes under Chapter 39 which is a completely different proceeding.