My ex spouse left the state without telling me. She has timesharing/custody. I have parenting time rights. What should I do?

You should immediately file an action with the court for the court to issue an order for the return out of your child to this state, so you can engage in your time-sharing. That can be done either under the relocation statute if the divorce is pending, or it has already occurred in the past, or alternatively through the custody/time-sharing statute, which provides the court the authority to do so under circumstances where there has not already been a family law action involved.