I have a timesharing custody schedule with my ex wife but she is an unfit parent. What should I do?

First you must be able to connect the status of of being unfit, to an endangerment of the child. In other words, we call it a nexus or connection. If you have that connection then you must file an emergency motion with the court requesting that contact be denied. If you can immediately get that hearing then you have to confer with your attorney to determine can I or should I deny time sharing with the unfit spouse until we get to court.