How do I exercise my parenting time rights in Florida if the non custodial parent is denying me access to my child?

First you can ask for an assist from your local law enforcement officer if you have an order that specifically indicates what days you have your child. You’re just talking the police officer with you to keep the peace while you pick up your child. If the other parent still denies you access to your child at that time, the police officer may take one of two attitudes. They may enforce the order on their own or, B, the may ask you to return to court. If you haven’t been able to resolve a dispute or difference of opinion by using the police and negotiating with your spouse then you must immediately go to court, file a motion, and request that the court compel the contact that you are entitled to receive in which both the parties and the court previously have ruled has been in the best interest of your son or daughter.